All of our Wedding Highlight Films are carefully crafted with precision and elegance. From our style of filming, storytelling, sound design and our passion for weddings, all these elements combined is what truly makes our Wedding Highlight Films remarkable.
What better way to virtually announce your wedding than through a Save The Date Video. Think of this as a trailer video for your wedding that can be shared on your social media platforms.
With our filming style, use of angles and proper framing, every single frame in all our Wedding Highlight Films are "Picture Perfect". These images are "Screengrabs" from our Wedding Highlight Films.
See and hear what our clients have to say working hand-in-hand with us on their big day!
A Wedding Highlight Film is a keepsake that must be cared for and cherished for a lifetime. The video file is stored in one of the Complimentary Heart USB of your choice.
Once we are booked for your wedding, our team may work for 10, 12, 14, or even 16 hours and the price for our service remains the same as stated in the contract. The time we work on the day of the wedding will be dependent on the Wedding Day Itinerary that we receive from the couple/wedding planner.
The Raw Footage are unedited videos directly from our cameras. Raw Footage files are around 3-10 seconds in length as it is used to make the highlight video and is not meant to be any longer as we do not film a documentary style wedding. There are instances when the raw footage are longer than 10 seconds but the majority of our raw footage from the A-Cam are 3-10 seconds in length.
In a full day coverage, we film the bride and groom prep, Ceremony, Reception, Family Photos, Speeches, Cake Cutting, Bouquet/Garter Toss, After Party Dance and everything else in between!
A 50% Deposit is required upon signing of the contract to officially book your date. The remainder of the payment is to be given once we have completed all of the Wedding Video Deliverables which will be 2 to 4 months (Standard Package) or 3 to 5 months (Extended Package) after your wedding day. This incentivizes us to finish your Wedding Videos within the turnaround times or sooner.
The ratio is 80/20 wherein 80% of the time, we let the Photographer/s take the "Creative Lead" when it comes to posing the couple and/or wedding attendees for the majority of the day. The remaining 20%, we instruct the couple specific movements/poses that will look great for video which is normally done during the morning prep, park photos and nearing the end of the night. (Please see our Preferred Vendor List (PDF) down below)
We get all of our music from Musicbed.com which is the top premium music licensing website wedding videographers around the globe use. Unfortunately, we cannot use any "Mainstream" songs as we do not have Legal Licensing capabilities to do so. All of our couples have absolutely adored all of our Wedding Highlight Films and we have not gotten negative feedback in any of the songs we have used.
Our turnaround is 2 to 4 months for the Standard Package and 3 to 5 months for the Extended Package. Editing a Wedding Highlight Film among our broad list of deliverables is a complex process that includes sifting through 100-200 GB worth of clips, choosing the right song, fine-tuning speeches/sound design, and much more. To truly make a memorable Wedding Film, it cannot be rushed as the best things in life do take time. In the past year, we have averaged a 1.5 to 2.5 month turnaround time. The industry standard is 3 to 6 months
For the majority of the day, We will be filming with a one camera setup (Sony a7iii | Sigma 28-70 f2.8 | DJI Ronin RSC2 Gimbal Stabilizer). During the Ceremony and Reception Speeches, we will be using a 3 camera setup which includes the one previously mentioned above, a Wide Angle Camera and a Zoom Lens Camera mounted on stationary tripods (Sony a7iii | Sony 70-200 f4 + Sony a6400 | Sigma 14-24 f2.8)
We have 3 Audio Recording Devices that are used during the Ceremony and Reception Speeches. This ensures that we have backups if an audio device were to fail. All audio recording devices are tested prior to the start of the event. For lighting, we have two LED panels and a Torch Light which is used mostly during the reception.
Yes, drone footage will be included in the highlight video if aerial restrictions permit. Our drone cannot physically take off if your wedding venue/location is located within the vicinity of an airport or heliport. Luckily, most/if not all wedding venues in Manitoba are nowhere near the vicinity of an airport or heliport.
Unfortunately, there is no discount if you choose not to film the Save The Date Video prior to your wedding. This is a complimentary add-on that we offer and this allows us to achieve several things: be better acquainted to the couple prior to the wedding, develop and hone our video creative skills, and grow the list of Wedding Films in our portfolio.